CCF’s Annual Conference
March 4-5, 2016
Families as They Really Are: Demographics, Disparities, and Debates
Worried about getting lost on UT campus? There’s an app for that!
You can find an interactive map of the university and/or download an app to help keep you from losing your way at:
UT has a number of parking lots. The Brazos Parking Garage (BRG) may be the most convenient option for conference attendees.
Check out UT’s website for lot parking garage rates and locations.
Driving Directions (from Austin International Airport to Brazos Garage/ UT Campus):
Plan for a minimum 20-minute drive from Austin Bergstrom International Airport (ABIA) to the University of Texas campus.
- Exit ABIA onto State Highway 71 West and follow it about five miles to I-35 North.
- Drive North on I-35 about five miles and take the Martin Luther King Boulevard exit.
- Turn left and follow MLK Blvd. over the highway.
- Pass the intersections at Red River, Trinity, and San Jacinto.
- Turn right into the Brazos Garage at the corner of Brazos St. and MLK Blvd.
Austin is home to numerous taxi/ car rental companies and ride sharing services, but there are public transportation options, as well.
Capitol Metro’s Airport/ Downtown shuttle (Bus #100) has a stop directly in front of UT stadium (just up the hill from Glickman Conference Center).
For schedules and to learn more about public transportation options, visit:
Additionally,the conference hotels advertise airport shuttle service. You may check with your hotel for their airport shuttle schedule and terms.
Blocks of rooms have been reserved for this event at:
Block Rate: $189
1701 Lavaca Street
Austin, TX 78701
Block Rate: $125.10 ($89.10 for 3/3)
300 East 11th Street
Austin, TX 78701