Abstract Submission Deadline is November 24, 2013 (11:59 p.m. Pacific).
Draft Poster Deadline is January 10, 2014 (11:59 p.m. Pacific).
Those interested in presenting a poster on a topic related to families and technology as part of the Poster Session must submit a 50-word abstract via email to Valerie Adrian (Valerie.Adrian@email.wsu.edu). Researchers, community members and students are encouraged to apply. The Poster Session will include display of posters at certain points throughout the conference, and opportunity for discussion between presenters and audience members. Poster abstracts will be reviewed by the Poster Session organizer in consultation with the Conference Co-Chairs.
Support for Poster Presenters
While presenters are expected to pay for their own travel/lodging expenses and conference registration, presenters will receive one free year of CCF membership and may also get press coverage.
Guidelines and Deadlines
1. Incomplete abstracts will not be accepted.
2. English is the official language for all abstracts and posters.
3. The abstract should concisely state the empirical and/or theoretical foundations and findings.
4. Abstracts are limited to 50 words, not including title, author(s), and affiliation(s). Please submit abstracts free of errors.
5. Valid email address – Communication between CCF and poster presenters will be done only via email. Presenters must have a valid email address in order to receive participant updates and are held accountable for all requests and information in those updates.
After Abstract Submission
Notification of abstract acceptance
The presenter(s) listed on each abstract will be notified via email by December 15, 2013.
Accessibility for those with disabilities
In the email correspondence between organizers and authors of accepted abstracts, individuals are asked to please indicate whether they are a presenting author with any disability for which assistance is required, along with a statement specifying the type of assistance required. Then, someone from CCF will contact presenters prior to the conference to discuss specific needs. Availability of appropriate accommodations cannot be ensured without prior notification.
Presenters will be able to revise the abstract text, poster title, and/or add coauthors after the initial submission through January 10, 2014.
Draft Poster Deadline
All presenters must email a complete final electronic copy of their poster to Valerie Adrian by January 10, 2014. All presenters must bring their own hard copy poster for display at the conference, and must be present for the conference. Details about the size and format of the posters will be communicated to presenters after abstracts are accepted.
For general information about the 2014 CCF conference, please contact Michelle Janning, Conference Co-Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.